PS4 through proxy using CCProxy
2. After launching your proxy server, you can see the proxy server IP and port number (from the HTTP port listing).
3. In CCProxy, you can just hit the Options menu to get this info. Default port is 808.
4. Now, on your PS4, set up a new internet connection.
5. Use the custom setup instead of the easy setup. Select auto for everything except the proxy
6. Enter the proxy IP and port number you previously got from your CCProxy server.
7. Now, your PS4 will go through CCProxy.
In addition, if your PS4 is behind a firewall or router, you need to forward the following ports (in your router) to the IP address of your PS4:
TCP: 80, 443, 1935, 3478-3480
Make sure you have set static IP for your PS 4