Can Not Run "Auto disable at" Function
Please make sure the IP address/range for each account is not overlapped.
For example: There are 2 users, user 1 and user 2.
1. The IP range for user 1 is 192.168.0.1 - 192.168.0.10.
2. The IP address for user 2 is 192.168.0.8
3. Set 'Auto disable at' for user 1. Don't set 'Auto disable at' for user 2.
4. Since the IP address 192.168.0.8 is included in the IP range of user 1, even with 'Auto disable at' configuration, user 1 still can't use this function.
5. Remove/Revise the IP address which is overlapped. 'Auto disable at' function will work.