Use different IP for outgoing
1. Click "Options" button to open "Configuration" window from CCProxy UI (Figure 1).
2. On the "Configuration" window click the drop down next to each protocol (Figure 2).
3. Now, choose the desired outgoing IP from the drop down list (Figure 3).
4. Once done, click the "OK" button to save the settings (Figure 4).
5. Now, all the request to that specific protocol will go through that IP address.
Note: you may have noticed there are three protocol that do not have active drop down (Figure 5).
That is disabled by default as the ports/IP for these protocols are not changed normally so is disabled to prevent any issues.