- One external account can be related with multi local accounts so that all employees in a department or the whole company can use only one external email account.
- Even the employees' computers are blocked to Internet, they can still send and receive emails with others over Internet, all via the CMailGroup server.
- CMailGroup can also work as a LAN mail server, this will make local emails faster and can support much larger attachments.
- Save all emails on the server and can not be deleted.
- No domain or IDC server needed, so much money saving for you.
- Very easy to install and configure, get it work just in 10 minutes!
- Supported Operating Systems
- Microsoft Windows 2000 with Service Pack 4 or above
- Microsoft Windows XP Service Pack 2 or above
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003
- Microsoft Windows Vista
- Microsoft Windows 7
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Server Computer
- CPU: Pentium 4, 2.66GHz (Recommend core2 or higher)
- RAM: 2GMB or higher recommended
- HDD: 160GB of available hard disk space recommended, all depend on the email quantity.
- Network Interface Card
- Networking Requirements
- TCP/IP Protocols
- LAN Card: 100/1000 Mbps, 1GMps recommended.
- Switch: 100/1000 Mbps, IGMps recommended