Clone MAC address
This is depending on the type of Network Interface Card (NIC) you have. If you have a card that doesn’t support clone MAC address, then you can not use this method.
- Go to Start->Settings->Control Panel and double click on Network and Dial-up Connections.
- Right click on the NIC you want to change the MAC address and click on properties.
- Under “General” tab, click on the “Configure” button
Figure - 1
- Click on “Advanced” tab
- Under “Property” section, you will see an item called “Network Address” or "Locally Administered Address", click on it. (See figure - 2 as an example)
Figure - 2
- On the right side, under “Value”, type in the New MAC address you want to assign to your NIC. Usually this value is entered without the “-“ between the MAC address numbers.
- Goto command prompt and type in “ipconfig /all” or “net config rdr” to verify the changes.
- If successful, reboot your systems.